Just posting

Just ystd i was a completely lifeless person, my internet's down, i lived in the hutan over the weekend (literally). I bathed with ice cold water and I napped in the afternoon cos i have nothing to do. I washed and groomed the girl that lives outside the door, my was she happy! Oh wells. Thanks for the zapping, i really appreciate that x_x Finished I've got ur number and is half through Just one year, ha! :) I just can't have a proper life without technology. Luckily i still managed to make use of the things available :P

Just 4 more days. 4. Omg i cant believe this muahahahhaha! Today the online version for April's issue is finally out! Check it out here! YAYYYYY. My friend's the cover model!! Super beauty. Tada! I appeared more than once omg. Okay. So other than the twisted contents and the original designs somehow "edited", i'll just close one eye and exclaim that I LOVE APRIL ISSUE!!! It's truly filled with our blood and flesh, we spent days and even OT to finish this issue. Omg i feel like crying. It's my baby :')

Okays. The to do list is still not empty. Yet. Got some letter to write, report to type and website to amend :D Can't believe that everything is ending so soon. May is coming real soon and omg it's middle of 2014 already??? Anyways, learnt a lot these few months and made so many friends xxx

I hope i won't cry on my last day. Nonononono. Nope. Photos to come soon :)

Comments

Popular Posts