Happiness ♥

is a journey, not a destination.

As usual, my alarm rang twice today. One at 6.45am and another at 8.20am.
I woke up to the 2nd one (obviously :P), went to the toilet, said hello to papa mama princess, then i went back into my room and... wait... I don't need to wake up so early! It's a Monday, ya, but... my journey at myc ended last fri.

Ended.

Oh noooooo (Why do I have the feeling of going to work when it has already ended two days ago) Zzz
Felt like slapping myself to wake up. Wakeeeeee uppppppp dawwwwww. Get a life. Get a plan.

I'm now jobless (officially) and I have ample of free time. Completely free. Free to rot at home.
不用上班的感觉,怪怪的。。。我这工作狂的病又发作了 ╮(╯▽╰)╭╮ #9.19AM

***

Back to last Fri, my cute supervisor, Em has this culture/tradition of talking to her interns and evaluate their performance on their last day. So one by one we were called in to the meeting room to talk with her. I was nervous for half an hour, waiting outside for my turn. Then it's my turn. I peeped in to see her, and she just laugh off and make me sit down. We talked about how i see myself after this, which area of design that i have the most passion in and would like to venture into, when do i want to start work, what do i plan to do after the internship, what is my dream and so on...

Tbh, i don't exactly have the answers to all of the aforesaid questions. All of them. I ended up giving so many options and choices that made my supervisor repeat "AAh pening kepalaku ckp dgn budak ni" and LOLLLLLL. We laughed so loud (hmm i'm not sure if it's "we" or if it's just me but hahahaha WE BOTH have the same volume of laughter, tttm!) and my intern friends said that they can even hear it from outside. Oooooops.

My supervisor is such a dearie. She told me about her stories and experiences over the years. She made me wanna burst into tears at some touchy point, but luckily i hold em just before they started to form. *sniffs. Idk what i should do after this, but i have to sort out my priorities, that's the most important thing. I told her that i love to create things (diy), i love to own things that have my feel (only designers can relate xx), i dont like to draw/paint and i've tried so many times already but it's pointless - i failed a few drawing pieces before and C is the overall final grade (sadly), i love to design for magazine (but don't like the feeling of stress arousing when the deadline's near, and OT is seriously not preferable), i love to travel (but $ not enough, maybe i'll get some/plenty when i do mlm), i'd love to open a shop (Cafe, but not sure where, when, how - no modal), i like to do branding and advertising (idk why but i just love to do it), i said that i would most likely continue with masters (in case i still dunno what to work as in the future, i can become a lecturer -- which is really my Plan B, dont laugh pls :P but again... idk when, where, how also :x)

Hahahha. So now you know why my sup kept on repeating the same sentence. So i'm practically lost at first, before i went into the room and chat with her, with all the thoughts going around in my mind; and i'm even lost in sense AND direction after i speak to her, with all the thoughts that have no solution and no specific plan and i dunno laaaaaaa. Haiyo T^T (Actually i'm feeling blur now cos without realising i've typed a lot? izit? omgggggggg should i even post this =_=)

So in the end my sup emphasised that i can design well and i should never let go of designing stuff in the future. Yep i'm happy with that because she repeated this as the same amount as she repeated that (nvm if u dont get it :P) That i should choose properly and wisely. She donwan to see me still lost the next time she see me, haha. She even suggested that i should write down my dream on a paper (and STRONGLY suggest that i should only choose one ultimate dream, cos I joked and said if then my wall would be full of papers) and stick it on my wall. Then from that dream i can branch out to how i'm going to achieve it and how much time i should give myself. Must plan. Choose wisely.

Okay i shall not reveal any more of our conversation that lasted so long (an hour plus? omg).
AND i would like to clarify that my job hunting is already in progress, i'm not exactly that lost but just somehow... heee :D

Friday passed by so quick. Chat, lunch, pressies giving session, selfie/group photo session, and the clock showed 6pm. It was one of the fridays that i felt a twinge of sadness along with the feeling of tgif. #11April2014 Hugged my table pal (the girl that sits beside me hahaha), Loshi the pretty and tall, she loves to draw and design as well, but she major in journalism. (We've set a movie date, Lucy! And also skype session for bamboo lessons, muaahahahah) Will definitely miss her a lot (which is what i'm doing right now, missing everyone in the office...) Hugged Adelaine, the senior intern who is now a permanent staff, Kak Anna (the mama - pretty, smart and intelligent office lady that prepares our pay checks), Denise (who calls us Honey-Lemon--office name, haha), Stephanie (she gives us a lot of freebies xD), and many more lovely people (Liza, Kaiser the IT guy, Nicole that loves to bake... and the remaining interns: Chin, Dhilip, Jack, Jery) Owwhhh :')

We bid goodbye to boss as well, and he shoved us a few questions about adding value (seriously again lolll - for the last time). Then he asks us to submit our resumes for part time or full time and gave his farewell speech, and snaps a few photos with us. Later on our Utar bunch went for a sing k buffet dinner to complete the night. To celebrate our last day, my lucky friend lucky draw one jug of beer! Hahaha perfect prize for the perfect night! :D

Well this is a long post after quite some time, heheheh. Will let the photos do the ending :)
Happiness is a journey, not a destination :)) Nice meeting all of them in my journey! xxx


The cute bucket of accessories and chocolates given by Em (my lovely supervisor) 

Pressies from Loshi and Em 

Polaroid photos given by Em ;)

I stole this photo from Em's fb heheheh :P
(Bottom left: the flower and drawing we gave her)

Webcam pic of us! Chin, Lemon, Ping, Loshi and me 

Comments

Popular Posts