A fruitful week

Hohos. So just as I was thinking that i'm gonna rot this week away at home, some jobs comes knocking on my door. Hmm was kinda hesitant to start off work almost immediately after my internship ends but idk why i was feeling restless and just took the jobs.

But luckily its not an-everyday job, so i can still have time to play :D I really really really wanna watch Rio 2 and my students kept mentioning it in front of me, even some of the other teachers have watched and said its really nice!!! AAAAAhhhhh. Okay... so in the end i think i would just download and watch at home hehehe.

Owhs. Yesterday night was super crazy. Went to a few sister's house for church meeting and i nearly burst my tummy. First sister treated me honey plums and also Bumbung Nasi Lemak Ayam at seapark (Super famous); second sisters treated me popcorn, akachan no hope mochi, 7-up, gai-zai-beng; in the third sister's house, they treated all of us lobak gou, beef patties, pineapple tarts, mochi (again lol), endless liong cha, sticky, grapes; and at last we went to the English group sister's house and get treated to some super yummy mee, cakes, tarts, pizza and etc. Wowwwwh. My tummy became really big after that and i couldnt sleep well la :X Cannot eat so much next time xD

Been thinking seriously about my future, and i sort of got an answer. Planning really helps. Decided to give myself a holiday for 3 months ish -- which means i would continue to focus on my Masters in around September, after my degree convo in Aug. Yeppp. Since my dad's wish is hoping me to study till phD, better not let him feel disappointed as i'm the eldest. Ya :)) No problemmms gehhh wink wink. Oh Ohhh i may become a lecturer after this! Cos after reviewing several designer's job, i felt really tired after all these years of endless design works. I really dislike working late and forcing myself to stay up the whole day without sleeping and torturing my precious body. My health is really deteriorating i can feel it. *Touch wood* Hope to recover at least a bit during my little break ;) I can still do freelancing design jobs! So no worries i would never give up on design, we are best buddies :D *OHHH the April printed version is out! Go get it! SUPERRR NICE MAN BEST ISSUE EVERRR*

Okiesss just a short update that my life is back on track now, lalalala~ Got a few trips some time in May and July and hopefully June also!!!!!! Muahahahah life is still good! :D

Comments

Popular Posts