I dunno how 2 dance @@

oh good, raptai again =.=
2day is a bit special compared 2 yesterday,
coz we need 2 march wif bare feet...
eww, the mud...
n the worst thing is--it rained...ya, it rained!
so we hav no choice but 2 march in the rain wif bare feet
swt la...my face + spects all kabur until I canot c anything
n we still hav 2 sing the 'Negaraku' & d school song in the rain
we cannot even move-not a bit (stationary) in the rain
after all the singing, finally we can move...
n the commander was saying : "lari untuk pakai kasut..." ~zadao
yeah, u'r right...we all run in the rain...

as a result, we'r wet (of course)--frm head 2 toe...
I cannot even concentrate during d lesson...
so cold...n sleepy (zzz)
d scene in class was like :
when u look behind (coz I was in d 3rd row)
u'll c dat almost every1 is asleep,
quite number of ppl is in rumah/ pjk t-shirts (half asleep--like me),
n d teacher was still babbling on n on n on...
pn chia wif d ''ok's''--I think there's 20 ok's in 1 sentence,
n pn ya wif her boring way of teaching 2 keep us asleep...

'ringgg' class dismissed--yay!
little do I noe dat the real trouble is juz ahead!
1.30 pm...we went 2 d bola jaring court 2 begin our 1st hse pratice
n oni 15 of us came...out of 30 ppl
so we cannot do d formation...
den d ketua suggested 2 teach us d dance,
which we'r going 2 perform on sportz day
so off we went...2 Tmn Jaya...
ohh...so many steps 2 memorise (n it was juz d 1st dance--means dat there's still more)
n so many clapping 2 do...clap till my hands go red red liao...
I really dunno how 2 dance...
sigh...after d dance (or u can say dat it's juz some clapping of hands n stepping of feet),
me n my frens were physicallly n mentally exhausted...
without a drop of water...
n d sun was hot hot hot...
it's a miracle dat I still survive after d dance @@
aih...muz tahan la...2moro still hav practice
hopefully I can still made it...untill d end?


Comments

Christ said…
haha... duno how to dance then learn lo.. hehe..

Popular Posts