I love Bio.~ (swt)

2day Bio. period sooooooo funny XD
we do experiment abt d visking tube n my fren say dat d visking tube looks like condom...swt
hahaha, laugh till I cry (lol)~za dou!
den when d teacher wanted to heat something, she asked: "where's my matches?"
n den a guy was there singing: "gimme gimme gimme, my matches..." (if u had heard of this song b4, it's actually "...gimme gimme gimme, wad i want..."-juz substitude 'my matches' into 'wad i want', den sing out loud urself, den u'll noe how funny it is XD)
swt dao...d whole class burst into laughter (feel like laughing while typing these stuffs)
hahahahahahahahaha~sooooooo funny
2 of my frens also did something silly...they mixed d iodine solution (yellow) & d benedict solution (blue) 2gether...den pop out a greenish solution...yucky smell ><
n now here's d scary part (4 me)--d teacher boil d water in front of me!!so 'hot' !XP
plus, d curtain was 'flying' 2wards d bunsen burner (dat is in front of me) bcoz of d stupid wind
so scary...(dont want 2 think abt it again-I would hav been killed, I mean 'burned' alive!)
but I still love Bio. experiments (muackkkxx)...
looking 4ward to the experiment abt saliva~
other class do liao...they all say d experiment is very funny (which is a good thing)~haha
mmm, still had 2 wait until nex week...>.<(canot wait liao~)
~Bio. experiment--'irresistable'~lol ^^ ~


Comments

jaff said…
Fun huh?
Enjoy chem too..
bye~
jaff said…
Tomorrow is THE DAY.
Just pray for me~
iwantherpost
Christ said…
lol... good la since u so enjoy biology.. who's ur teacher? my biology class very sien le... haiz.. sleepy..

Popular Posts