a-dawrayn-poem

I happened to come across a poem as follow:
Life is short,
Break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
Love truly.
Laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile.

I do agree wif the 1st 3 lines & d last 3 lines, but for d 4th line...
I don't really agree wif it bcoz...well, I dunno XP
but I'd like it 2 b something like this:
Life is short, (it's true)
Break the rules,
Do anything, (except murdering, etc)
Forgive quickly,
Laugh heartily, (but not disgustingly)
Love truly,
and kiss only wif the one u love. (of course lah)

Conclusion:
Mine's far more better than the original one XD ~
Don't u think so?



.

Comments

jaff said…
hello!
your poem sounds and looks ok to you but your words may mean different to others ok?
ie: your 'laugh heartily' ≠ laugh disgustingly
but ours 'laugh heartily' = your laugh disgustingly
see the difference, we look things differently...
jaff said…
IReallyDon'tKnowWhatToDoNow.
WhyDon'tYouTeachMe?
I'mAlwaysThereToHear.

*winks*

Popular Posts