fate?

100 days to Beijing Olimpic,
which means...
99 days to my bday ^^
also means...
yesterday is d 100th day to my bday...
but, I get caught by xxx + my hair get cut
is dis fate???weird...

2day Im being extra careful...
so dat I wont bump in2 xxx etc...
haha~ Im safe~ (at least 4 2day)
is dis also fate?at least it's a good thing

juz now...rehearsal again...
today is really really very hot...
my skin is black liao
can c d difference if I take out my socks...
ohh...so hot~
n tired too...
fate...again~lol

2moro...Labour day (Hari pekerja)
but we, students dont hav Students day (Hari murid)
sigh...life is like this...
we need 2 pratice 2moro too
lazy ar...@@
rest 1 day also canot ahh...
fate loh...

hw, projects, rehearsals, marching, etc...
when can all these stop coming?
fate =.=





Comments

Popular Posts