my-smiley-faced-papaya

muahahahahaha ^^
I've done something I never done b4 2day!
guess wad?I cut d whole papaya by myself!~(ok, I noe it swts-but I'm still happy thinking of it)
n here's d evidence XP :

hahahaha (lol again) geng leh?4 1st timers...
no kidding, I did it all by myself >3
besides dat, I also put on some 'decorations' on d papaya-a smiley face~
n I named it 'my-smiley-faced-papaya' :

lol~funny rite?It requires skills u noe...
later, I celebrate by cutting it XD :

I noe it's kinda weird of me 2 take these photos,
but it's really fun ^^
Now here r d leftovers... :

hmm, nice...isn't it?

Comments

Christ said…
wah, dawrayn cut papaya le... haha good lo u enjoy urself when u cut.. my sister also like that de la.. when she baked cake or do anything la.. sure do something else like decorate it by drawing some funny picture or adding something funny la... hahaha.. actually duno wat to comment le.. just surprise that u cut papaya le..

Popular Posts