leave me alone

this is great...
this is juz wad i need
a long, good sleep
no school, no church
it's saturday!!

but...(there's owez a "but")
thx 2 my family members-
the early birds...
they keep trying 2 wake me up

dad : "now is ady lunch time..."
me : so wad? im not hungry...
mum : "rmb dat u're still very young..."
me : is my age anything 2 do wif my sleep?
sis : "owez sleep sleep sleep"
me : cannot ah? tired ma...
bro : " sleeping pig...; lazy pig...; fat pig..."
me : stop it! stupid pig...

they're dying 2 wake me up
like there's an earthquake coming or wad
mum even turned d radio so loud
dat i can still hear d sound
"..now is 12 noon..news time.."
under my pillow =.=
n my sis n bro keep singing some song
dat is obviously out of tune
cant they juz leave me alone??
im not trying 2 kill someone,
im juz trying 2 sleep...

n i actually planned 2 sleep until 4pm
coz dats d time my "princess hours" starts
but my plan is totally ruined now
so as my sleep (sobs)

n now here i am...
drinking coffee...
in front of d pc...
waiting 4 "princess hours"...
half sleeping...
thx 2 them...

p.s. im not in a good mood 2day...so beware n juz leave me alone

countdown 2 dawrayn's special day of d year : 5 days

Comments

Popular Posts