thank u~

sien lo...
yx didnt come 2day
coz she gt piano exam
she left me alone (sobs)
im freakingly sien
throughout d whole day dat i
slept twice in d class (zzz)
so tired 2day...
wads wrong wif me?
but thx 2 all my frens-
they really noe how 2 "tam" me ^^

2day we pushed d board 2 d foyer
n while we r pushing d big big board
it went on making a
weird sound n every1 was
looking at us (blush blush)
luckily there's a guy dat was
so kind-hearted (u noe hu u r~)
n he helped us 2 push d board
special thx 2 him ^^

thx 2 charis too
at least i hav u 2 help me
push d board ^^
(giggles~)

n 2 this khai...
happy birthday lah
i belanja u makan also donwan
paiseh 2 wad jeh?
happy bday khai
love ya owez~ (u noe de XD)
thank u too
4 accompaning me ^^
mUaCkSsSsS~ (hehe)

p.s. this is a "thank u" post
specially written 2 thank
all d ppl dat helped me 2day
counldn't hav done it without u ^^

Comments

Popular Posts