chess


2day's weather is so nice
not too hot + not too cold = perfect
so we decided 2 play outdoors
my brother wanted 2 play chess
but me n my sis ignored him
so he walk alone in d garden
for quite a while
until we spotted him doing this
behind the car :



poor him...
we feel so sorry for him
so we named him
"pity pity baby"
*giggles*


OKAY. poor guy
i'll play wif u then...
red : him

black : me
result : he lose (pity pity baby)


then he "bu fu qi"
so he asked dad 2 help him
3 (dad, sis, him) against 1 (me)
red : dad
black : me
everthing goes well until we reached...


the climax
this is not going right...


im going to lose...

i lose liao XP

ok ok,
i noe i lose liao
but d game can still continue rite?
but d problem is
i left oni one horse =.=

i lose thoroughly-
not even one left (sobs)

my side de chess (die liao de)
dad's side de chess (die liao de)

this three chess are the murderers :
car, elephant, horse (hmph)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow.. So kewl leh..
Transparent chess! waaaa..

So so so so long liao I diden play dat.. haha..

Popular Posts