wish me luck ^^

can u keep a secret?
yes i can...
blablablablablablablablabla

me n charis talk + laugh + scream
like mad when we gt tired decorating
d board...(which is d thing dat
wont seem 2 finish no matter
how long we worked on it =.=)
n it makes me wonder y i nvr noticed b4
dat there is a place in our school dat is
free of other ppl's disturbance n
u can do wadever u like n no1 willl care...

yesterday we stay until 5pm
2 decorate d board
(it's saturday u noe...)
so when i went home dat time
i was freakingly exhausted dat i
fall asleep rite after i take my bath
den i sleep n sleep until 2day 9am
(i did wake up once bcoz d tv show
is very nice...canot miss it XD)

2day after church...
went amcorp de popular
n used up my voucher
but i still left out lee heng n vanessa's roller
soree...i'll explain 2mr

p.s. 1 : pn. loo's son is very x 10000000000 cute!! ^^
p.s. 2 : 2mr's bulan penghayatan merdeka thingy...aih (wish me luck ^^)

Comments

Popular Posts