slad board..080808

SLAD board~
ohh...dis is really annoying
2day we stay until 5pm
but still cannot finish d board de
decorations...2mr muz stay again...
until 5pm also (coz we'r running out
of time--y is there oni 24 hours a day?)
very tiring ahhh...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2day while we'r decorating d board
ppl keep on looking at us wif a
weird expression...swt
but i think dat they'r juz envy about our board...
coz its really very nice (lalala)--in my opinion
n pn. lee kim lai (our principal of CHS)
y did she looked at me in such a way?
i was eating french fries...den suddenly
i saw her looking (or should i say staring?)
at me, n dat time my fingers is
filled wif tomato ketchup (nice timing =.=)
den she gave me a smile (wads happening?)

can i use d word "wry" 2 describe?
argh...i just dont like her

yeah, n b4 i 4gt, i wanna thank
all d ppl dat helped me 2day~
hope we can finish it by 2mr ^^

muz watch olympics 2nite at 8.08pm
channel 318 n 816...
(coz mr. T reminded us + it's a once-in-a-life-time
day-080808 + a nice triple-8 numbered day)

Comments

Popular Posts